Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charm Day is coming! Start the planning!!!

Hi everyone! Among other things, I'll be giving away a special ~*ONE POUND*~ assortment of quality charm and charm jewelry making supplies on charm day, April 28th. All you have to do to enter the drawing is to advertise International Charm Day on your blog or webspaces or both.
Please start spreading the word! The party this year will be bigger than last with more people joining us from around the earth.

More art & craft celebrities have voiced interest in joining in the advertising. Some are even hosting their own events in their parts of the world as well as online.

If you don't know how to grab the button to share on your blog, let me know. You can find it on the sidebar of my blog. www.InventiveSoul.blogspot.com

Message me here by leaving a comment or via email to let me know if you posted and if you will be hosting your own event. I will be posting a blogroll and webroll of participants in the coming weeks.
:o)

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Remember to leave your name and location. add in an email if you do not mind it being public!*~