Friday, May 22, 2009

More charm group and swap info being posted next week. Prize claim time frame is over until next year.

It's a wrap for the prizes.
Thank you to everyone who was able to check in on time and claim their prizes.

Next week I will be posting info for those who are interested in learning about the charm exchange groups that I know of which are open to the public, and some that aren't, for swapping and sharing.

I will also be posting pictures from several charm artists who have participated in swaps with me and pictures of several charms from swaps that I have joined in with other hosts.
Please mark your calendars for next year's I.C.D. on 4/28 and be sure to prepare for it in advance!
All are welcome to join in from all over the world.

Although I will keep the blog open for next year's event, posts will not continue on a regular basis.
See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to this Amber! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book arrived yesterday and I stayed up way toooooo late devouring it! It is even BETTER than I even imagined!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thats great news Amber and thank you for all the work and effort you put into making this charm day. Its been really nice and something to look forward to ( of which there has been too little of so far this year )
    You have painted a bit of spring sunshine where there was none
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

~*Remember to leave your name and location. add in an email if you do not mind it being public!*~