Friday, May 15, 2009

~*Please note there are now SMALL stars too Check in and see...*~

After doing 3 sets of large stars, it was getting crowded so I shrunk them down a lot and now some just twinkle on each photo or name rather than frame it.



If there is no star on your picture, it was not randomly chosen. *HOWEVER* if you want to send me postage for a prize, I will send you some charm making goodies to play with!
(I just cannot afford to send everyone a prize with the current cost of postage.)

If you see a star on your profile pic or framing your profile picture below (Or next to your name for those with no chosen avatar) PLEASE send me your name and mailing info *as well as- the color of your star and if I do not know you, please describe your picture to me OR tell me the line it is on- down and across so I can find you.


THANK YOU!!!*~


You have just 1 week to contact me!





YOU CAN CLICK THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGER!


The comments here are not posted to the blog if they contain your address. I moderate ALL comments -So it is safe.


Also for those who may not feel comfortable posting the info here send it to- charms2wear at AOL dot com

Non winners- If you want to send postage for a prize, contact me! :o) it's less than $2.00 for USA and a little more for over seas. This offer is open to those that are pictured above with no star, and those who may have missed the deadline and won the last round,but never claimed their prizes.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all round 2 prize winners ... make sure to claim your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so excited to get a package of goodies from you, and did not win. I have looked for a way to contact you so that I can get details for sending the $. Can you advise me???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I am so excited that I got picked. I think you have my address but if you need it again, let me know. Hope all is well!!
    xoxoxox
    Heather ( pink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh I did win!! whooo hoo! will email you asap!

    ReplyDelete

~*Remember to leave your name and location. add in an email if you do not mind it being public!*~